Attending the SGO Annual Meeting
Registration is open!
You don’t want to miss our special 50-year anniversary celebration at the 2019 SGO Annual Meeting on Women’s Cancer in Honolulu, HI! Complete your registration, make your travel arrangements, and join us for the most anticipated gynecologic oncology event of the year.
What You’ll Receive
The SGO Annual Meeting registration fee includes:
- Access to the SGO Annual Meeting mobile application to view scientific data, surgical films, the attendee list, and exhibitor descriptions
- Admission to education, lectureship, special interest, and scientific oral/poster sessions*
- Admission to the Exhibit Hall
- Daily breakfast and beverage breaks throughout the meeting facility, including the Exhibit Hall
- Social Events
* Does not include access to the Special Interest Session I: Coding
Getting to Hawaii
Annual Meeting attendees can enjoy discounted airfare and housing rates negotiated by SGO. If you are traveling to Hawaii from outside of the United States, make sure you are informed about specific visa requirements while planning your trip.